It is the policy of McInnis Electric to provide a safe work environment for all its employees.
It is therefore our purpose to:
- Strive to make all operations safe.
- Maintain mental and physical health conducive to working safely.
- Abide by all federal, state and local regulations as they pertain to construction.
- Apply good sense and safe practices to all jobs.
- Exercise good judgment in the application of this policy.
- Protect the public from all hazards which result from our operations.
2015 - .68
2014 - .72
|OSHA 10||CPR Training||Competent Person Training|
|OSHA 30||First Aid||Confined Space Training|
|Aerial Lift Certification||Blood borne Pathogen Training|
|Forklift Certification||AED Training|
|Backhoe Certification||Hazard Communication Training|
Our bond capacity is $ 15,000,000 Aggregate.